Best Mechanical Engineering College in Rajasthan
SMCET, Jaipur is the best mechanical engineering college in Jaipur Rajasthan. The department of Mechanical Engineering of the college was established in the year 2000 which offers B.Tech. in Mechanical Engineering of four years duration.
Mechanical engineering department at smcet has a creative discipline that draws upon a number of basic and applied sciences to design, build and optimize the devices, machines, processes, and systems that involve mechanical forces, work and energy. The department comprises of highly experienced faculty members who are working for the welfare of the students and the department.
The intake capacity of the department is 60 students.
- Mechanical engineering department at smcet jaipur is fully equipped with latest and advance laboratories.
- Teaching beyond curriculum to enhance practical knowledge.
- Highly qualified and motivated faculties are at the core of this to announce SMCET as best mechanical engineering college in Jaipur Rajasthan.
- Exposure to industries through periodical industrial visits and ambient opportunities to take up industrial attachment or apprenticeship.
- SMCET Jaipur has given top placements in the Govt. and Private sectors like Army, Merchant Navy, HAL, Tata Motors, Honda etc.
VISION & MISSION
To become a center of excellence in Mechanical Engineering, producing innovative and creative mechanical engineers to meet the global challenges with social and cultural responsibility.
- To provide a platform to the students towards attaining quality education in Mechanical Engineering.
- To develop alliances with world class R&D organizations, educational institutions, industry and alumni for excellence in teaching, research and consultancy practices.
- To educate students about professional & ethical responsibilities and train them to build leadership and entrepreneurship qualities for their career development.
LABS AND WORKSHOPS
The Mechanical Engineering Department Jaipur has the following fully equipped laboratories
- Fluid Mechanics Lab.
- Strength of Material Lab.
- Thermal Engines Lab.
- Dynamics of Machines Lab.
- Instrumentation & Control Lab.
- Material Science lab.
- Refrigeration Lab.
- Measurement and Control Lab.
- CAD/CAM LAB.
- Metrology Lab.
- Heat Transfer Lab.
- Automobile Lab.
- Production Engineering Lab.
- Mechanical Workshop.
- Foundry Lab.
The essential subjects of Mechanical Engineering at smcet jaipur include:
ACADEMIA UPDATION METHODOLOGIES
- The Mechanical Engineering department is regularly discussed in the faculty meetings and is updated whenever necessary.
- Mechanical Engineering department is also discussed in the Board of Studies meetings and suggestions (if any) are incorporated.
- A discussion also takes place in meetings with the colleagues from the industry and academia.
- We have put into place a system that will collect feedback in the form of questionnaire from the following
- Employers, who visit the Stani Memorial College of Engineering and Technology jaipur rajasthan for campus recruitment
- The alumni, who attend the alumni meet at Stani Memorial College of Engineering and Technology jaipur rajasthan which is held in the month of April / May every year.
- External visitors from the academia and the industry, who visit the department from time to time for presentations, viva-voce examinations, workshops, conferences etc.
JOB PROSPECTS & CAREER
After the completion of the course in mechanical engineering, lots of opportunities are there in various fields of manufacturing, production, services and development. This is the age of machines and where, there is machines, there is opportunity for mechanical engineers.
A fresher with the Mechanical Engineering degree can get the offer of salary started from 2 lakh per annum up to 5 lakh per annum. There is no criterion of salary for the brilliant or experienced candidate.
Some job titles are listed here:
- Acoustics Engineer
- Automotive Engineer
- Building Systems Engineer
- Chief Mechanical Engineer
- Cryogenics Engineer
- Design Engineer – Mechanical
- Heating Specialist Engineer
- Lubrication Engineer
- Mechanical Engineer
- Mould Design Engineer
- Nuclear Engineer
- Power Plant Engineer
- Robotics Engineer
- Thermal Power Engineer
- Tool Engineer
- Tata motors
- Ashok Leyland
- COAL INDIA