Institute has taken various precautions as per AICTE Norms to ensure No Ragging Institute.
- Formed Anti Ragging Committee consisting of senior faculty members and headed by Principal.
- Persons not only from college but also from surrounding areas (i.e. residents and leaders) are also will be participating in Anti-Ragging Activities.
- Committee has taken steps and allotted duties to all the staff members at almost all areas in the college (i.e. canteen, parking places, different blocks, play grounds etc.) and ensure that at least one faculty member will be present at any particular time at all the locations to avoid ragging activities.
- Committee has taken precautions to avoid ragging activities at other locations like bus stops and given instructions and appointed student volunteers and secret informers at various boarding points.
- Wide canvassing about anti-ragging, is being done in the forms of Flexes, Posters and Boards in college premises and surrounding areas where there is a chance of ragging.
- Grievances & Redressal committee is also made a part of these anti-ragging activities.
- Many awareness programmes about Anti Ragging will be conducted by Anti Ragging Committee in the form of meetings and PPTs to the senior students.
Every single incident of ragging, a FIR shall be lodged without exception by the college authorities with the local police. In addition one or any combination of the following punishments can be awarded:
- Cancellation of admission.
- Suspension from attending classes.
- Withholding / withdrawing scholarship / fellowship and other benefits.
- Debarring from appearing in any test / examination or other evaluation process.
- Withholding results.
- Debarring from representing the institution at any regional, national or international level.
- Suspension / expulsion from the hostel.
- Rustication from the institution.
- Expulsion from the institution and consequent debarring from admission to any other institution.
- Collective punishment: When the persons committing or abetting the crime of ragging are not identified, the institution shall resort to collective punishment as a deterrent to ensure community pressure on the potential raggers.
Anti Ragging Committee
To prevent and check the ragging of freshly admitted students Anti-Ragging Squad (ARS) is constituted which shall come into operation with immediate effect:
|1.||Dr. J. P. Keshri||Principal||+91 - 8290525561|
|2.||Mr. Sunil Kumar||HOD-I||+91 - 8290296813|
|3.||Mr. Pushpendra Kumar Sharma||HOD-II||+91 - 9414779883|
|4.||Ms. Etika Goyal||Faculty Member Female-I||+91 - 8302805154|
|5.||Mr. Vikramaditya Singh Prajapat||Faculty Member Male-I||+91 - 9351942874|
|6.||Ms. Deepika Upadhyay||Faculty Member Female-II||+91 - 8740851449|
|7.||Mr. Abhishek Sharma||Faculty Member Male-II||+91 - 9887002227|
|8.||Mr. Ram Babu Pareek||Non Teaching Staff||+91 - 9982115487|